The Mote Park Fellowship are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors and members.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website and group, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Anonymous information about your use of our site including the pages you visit and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data;
- Information provided voluntarily by you, for example when you register for our newsletter or to request to join as a member.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information is anonymous and is only statistical which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information;
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We never give your details to third parties.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Policy and in the circumstances detailed below:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business;
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Volunteers who participate at our events will be asked to complete an emergency contact form. This information is submitted to us voluntarily, is stored securely by the group Secretary and is only used in the case of an emergency. In such a situation, your information may be shared with the emergency situation and group leader on the day.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.